Pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 regarding the protection of personal data ('GDPR') and of the national privacy legislation, we inform you that your personal data will be processed through electronic tools, manual tools and social networks, in Italy and abroad. This information, drafted on the basis of the principle of transparency and of all the elements required by the GDPR, is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic so as to make your reading faster,and easier to understand (hereinafter the 'Policy').
What are cookies and how they are used
Visit AboutCookies.org for more information on cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
1. Essential cookies
These cookies are essential in order to allow you to navigate the website and make full use of its features, such as accessing the various protected areas of the website. Without these cookies, some necessary services, such as filling out a form, cannot be used. By using our site, you agree that these cookies can be installed on your device.
2. Functional cookies
These cookies allow us to offer advanced features, as well as more information and dedicated functions, such as watching a YouTube video, sharing content through social networks or using browser add-ons.
Remember that to exclude this possibility, you can only avoid sharing content with the use of social share buttons. For further details regarding the use and collection of data through the following plugins and to find out how the data collected and transmitted are processed (and for what purposes), please consult the privacy and legal information issued by the owners of the services.
3. How to manage cookies on your computer
- Click on 'Tools' at the top of the browser window and select Settings
- Click on the tab ‘Advanced’, find the 'Privacy' section, and select the 'Content settings' button
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
- Click on' Tools' at the top of the window browser and select 'Internet Options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- To activate cookies in your browser, ensure that the privacy level is set to Medium or below
Mozilla Firefox on Microsoft
- Click on ‘Tools’ in the upper part of the browser window and select ‘Options’
- Then select the ‘Privacy’ icon
Safari on Windows
- Click on the ‘Cog’ icon on the upper part of the browser window and select the option ‘Preferences’
- Click on ‘Protection’, select the option ‘Block third parties and cookies for advertisement’
- Click on ‘Save’
Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
- Click on ‘Explore’ in the upper part of the browser window and select the option ‘Preferences’
- Scroll down to see ‘cookies’ in the Reception File section
- Select the option ‘Do not ask’
Safari on OSX
- Click on 'Safari' in the upper part of the browser window and select the ‘Preference’ option
- Click on ‘Safety’ and then ‘Accept cookies’
- Select ‘Only from website’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
- Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ in the upper part of the browser window and select the option ‘Preferences’
- Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy and safety
- Select ‘Enable cookies only for the original website’
- Click on ‘Menu’ in the upper part of the browser window and select ‘Settings’
- Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
- Then select the option ‘Accept cookies